Health and Safety Policy
We are taking extra measures to protect your safety.
Before each tour, we are deep cleaning and fogging our vehicles with disinfectant and your guide will wipe down surfaces at each stop. As added protection, we have installed (HEPA) air filters certified to remove unhealthy particulates from the air.
Until the pandemic is over, we are operating our vehicles below their capacities so you may have an open seat next to you, if desired. Our guides and attraction partners will be directing you on the safest ways to enter and exit the vehicles and to enjoy the tour stops.
Safety has always been our top priority. With the new challenges, we will monitor passenger temperatures as they board the tour and require wearing facial coverings while inside the vehicle. As an added precaution, we have eliminated boarding passes and credit card transactions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water prior to boarding
- Bring disinfecting wipes for use while away from the tour vehicle
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands
- Cover any cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of it
- If you have flu-like symptoms, reschedule your tour date
We hope you will find this information helpful and we look forward to seeing you during your visit to San Francisco.