Morning Guided City Tour of San Francisco
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 0-11
Do more, see more on this San Francisco city tour!
Your insider guide takes you to see attractions like the Presidio, Haight-Ashbury, Chinatown and Coit Tower. Stop to explore the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Land’s End and Twin Peaks.
Learn about Fisherman’s Wharf, the Presidio, Haight-Ashbury, Chinatown, Coit Tower & more
Stop to explore and photograph the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Land’s End and Twin Peaks
This is the most comprehensive San Francisco tour available. Our half-day city tour of San Francisco visits the most popular neighborhoods. Your guide knows the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of the city and will point out San Francisco’s famous landmarks, even stopping to let you photograph and explore. By the end, you’ll know all the best things to do in San Francisco.
Your San Francisco city tour begins with a pickup at (or near) your hotel. Starting at the Ferry Building, you will take a trip down San Francisco’s waterfront where you will see Fisherman’s Wharf, then, Alcatraz Island and Angel Island from the green lawn of the Marina District. We will take some time to explore at the Palace of Fine Arts and the Presidio. Then, it will be time for the main event—the Golden Gate Bridge!
Next, our city tour reaches San Francisco’s rugged coastline where you can pause to stretch your legs and enjoy dramatic views of the “city by the bay” and get great pictures of the Golden Gate shipwrecks, Sutro Baths and the historic Cliff House. Later, you will be blown away by the views of the city from the top of Twin Peaks.
As your ride in comfort, your city tour guide will point out painted Victorian homes and explain what makes the Haight-Ashbury, and Castro districts such an essential part of San Francisco’s culture. After a drive through Nob Hill, Union Square and Chinatown, we’ll visit the charming Italian neighborhood of North Beach, home to famously crooked Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Italian restaurants and more.
From start to finish on this San Francisco city tour, you will laugh out loud as you experience what has made San Francisco one of the world’s most beloved cities.
08:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Pickup at one of two convenient San Francisco locations in either Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf
- Drive through the Marina district while enjoying the views of Alcatraz Island
- Stop and explore the picturesque Palace of Fine Arts (15 minutes)
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Stop at a spectacular vista for photos of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Stop at Land’s End for the Pacific Ocean coastline views
- Enjoy panoramic views of Sutro Baths and the Cliff House
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Drive through Golden Gate Park with its many gardens and museums
- Drive through San Francisco’s Haight-Ashbury with it’s Victorian architecture
- Stop at Twin Peaks overlook and enjoy the 360 degree views of the whole Bay
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Stop at Misión San Francisco de Asís in the vibrant Mission District
- Ride through the Civic Center
- Return to your pickup point
Times listed are approximations. Traffic and unforeseen events can cause delays.