Experience the majestic beauty of Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls, and the giant sequoias of Yosemite National Park on this awesome 15-hour adventure!
- Tour & Cedar Lodge Stay Starting Prices
- Person in Single Room 1 Person • 18+ Years
- People in Double Room 2 People • Price Per Person • Must Have at Least 1 Adult Aged 18+
- People in Triple Room 3 or Less People • Price Per Person • Must Have at Least 1 Adult Aged 18+
- People in Quadruple Room 4 People • Price Per Person • Must Have at Least 1 Adult Aged 18+
- Child Ages 11 & Under
Two Day Tour of Yosemite
Your heart (and cameras) will be racing as you enter Yosemite Valley and enjoy a stop at Inspiration Point, which many still call Tunnel View. Take a moment and then some selfies with El Capitan, Half Dome, and Bridalveil Fall as your backdrop.
Special requests? Help with photos? Just ask. Our Expedition Leaders are happy to assist with your memory-making. Guests can enjoy this Yosemite Tour 365 days a year.
Your accommodations will be at the friendly and picturesque Yosemite Cedar Lodge located just eight miles from the Yosemite National Park. All rooms offer a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, and air conditioning. Wi-fi is available with a service charge. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, convenience store, pool, lounge, and gift shop.
Conveniently located nearby in the town of El Portal is the popular Cedar House Restaurant and several entertaining historic sites such as Yosemite Valley Railroad.