Enjoy a multi-day tour of the stunning attractions in Yosemite that includes accommodation in our cozy tent cabins! We offer two to five-day experiences!
- Most Popular
Yosemite & Giant Sequoias Tour from SF
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 11 & Under
Giant Sequoia Tour in Yosemite
When it comes to cliffs and trees, Yosemite National Park truly is the Land of the Giants. Some notables that you’ll see during your one-day experience include El Capitan, standing at just over 3,600 (1,100 meters) feet from base to summit, it stands as tall as three Empire State Buildings stacked on top of each other! You’ll also have a chance to see the tallest waterfall in North America in Yosemite Falls; Bridalveil Falls; and, of course, the jewel of the Sierras, the Giant Sequoias standing silent sentry, watching over the park as they have for thousands of years. Nature has never looked so good!
Your Yosemite Giant Sequoias Tour begins with a pickup in San Francisco, then heads east crossing through California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley and into the rocky Sierra Nevada mountains. See 170-year-old mining towns and learn the colorful history of the region.
Once you enter the Park, you will stop at the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias for a hike and some amazing photos. Staring up at these giants, you won’t doubt for a second that these are the largest living creatures on the planet!
In winter, when conditions on the Tuolumne Grove trail are snow-covered or unsafe, we substitute this experience with other attractions.
After filling your camera roll with pictures of the Giant Sequoias, you’ll head down into the Valley. Along the way, you’ll check out Bridalveil Falls, Tunnel View/Inspiration Point, and Sentinel Bridge, all while learning about the geography and the history of this jaw-dropping natural phenomenon.
After having free time in the valley to take a hike around Sentinel Meadow or have a picnic lunch at the base of towering Yosemite Falls, you’ll re-board the tour bus to head back to San Francisco, with a couple more photo stops on the way out of the park. A perfect end to a perfect day.
- Hike to Giant Sequoias (Conditions permitting)
- Stunning views
- Free time to explore Yosemite Valley
- Local expert
- Foreign language audios (8 languages)
- Daily departures
- Convenient pickup at many San Francisco hotels
- WiFi on board the bus
- Park entry fee included at checkout
- Meals or beverages
- Guide gratuity
06:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Begin your Yosemite National Park tour with a convenient pickup in San Francisco (we serve most San Francisco hotels).
- Rest stop. Pick up snacks and lunch for the park
- Learn the history of the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Gold Country
- Listen to Yosemite history as you’re traveling to the park
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Enter Yosemite National Park
- Trail conditions permitting, experience a Giant Sequoia grove
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Heart-stopping views of Bridalveil Falls, El
Capitan and Half Dome
- Be inspired at Inspiration Point/Tunnel View
1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Free time in Yosemite Valley
- Hike the Meadow Loop or the trail to
- Photograph the Swinging Bridge
3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Re-board the vehicle for more photo stops
as we exit the park
- Descend from the Sierras back to San
5:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Continue your descent from the Sierras
- Stop for a break and dinner (approx 30 min)
- Watch the sun set into California’s golden
- Conclude the tour at your pickup location
** Times listed are approximates only. Traffic and other unforeseen issues can cause delays or changes in these times which are out of our control. Please do not make flight/travel arrangements on the same day as your tour.