Enjoy a multi-day tour of the stunning attractions in Yosemite that includes accommodation in our cozy tent cabins! We offer two to five-day experiences!
Yosemite & Giant Sequoias Tour from SF
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 11 & Under
Giant Sequoia Tour in Yosemite
When it comes to cliffs and trees, Yosemite National Park truly is the Land of the Giants. Some notables that you’ll see during your one-day experience include El Capitan, standing at just over 3,600 (1,100 meters) feet from base to summit, it stands as tall as three Empire State Buildings stacked on top of each other! You’ll also have a chance to see the tallest waterfall in North America in Yosemite Falls; Bridalveil Falls; and, of course, the jewel of the Sierras, the Giant Sequoias standing silent sentry, watching over the park as they have for thousands of years. Nature has never looked so good!
Your Yosemite Giant Sequoias Tour begins with a pickup in San Francisco, then heads east crossing through California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley and into the rocky Sierra Nevada mountains. See 170-year-old mining towns and learn the colorful history of the region.
After entering Yosemite National Park, we’ll make our way to a scene made famous by photographer Ansel Adams. Take a moment at Tunnel View. Capture yourself with El Capitan, Half Dome, Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point, and Cathedral Peak as your background.
In winter, when conditions on the Tuolumne Grove trail are snow-covered or unsafe, we substitute this experience with other attractions.
After having free time in the valley to take a hike around Sentinel Meadow or have a picnic lunch at the base of towering Yosemite Falls, you’ll re-board the tour bus to head back to San Francisco, with a couple more photo stops on the way out of the park. A perfect end to a perfect day.
- Hike to Giant Sequoias (Conditions permitting)
- Stunning views
- Free time to explore Yosemite Valley
- Local expert
- Foreign language audios (8 languages)
- Daily departures
- Convenient pickup at many San Francisco hotels
- WiFi on board the bus
- Park entry fee included at checkout
- Meals or beverages
- Guide gratuity
05:20 AM to 10:30 AM
- Convenient hotel pickup
- Breakfast stop. Pick up snacks and lunch for the park
- Your guide prepares you for a day in Yosemite Park
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Enter Yosemite National Park
- Stop to photograph Tunnel View
- Marvel at the beauty of Bridalveil Fall and Half Dome
12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
- Enjoy free time to explore Yosemite Valley
- Explore the trail to the Lower Yosemite Falls
- Have lunch (meal not included)
2:00 PM to 2:45 PM
- Stop at El Capitan Meadow to spot some climbers
- Capture the Merced River among granite peaks at Valley View
2:45 PM to 4:30 PM
- Make the scenic drive to the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Hike in the Grove of Giant Sequoias (conditions permitting)
4:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Descend the Sierras as you return to San Francisco
- Break for dinner
- Enjoy the ride as we return to your pickup location
** Times listed are approximates only. Traffic and other unforeseen issues can cause delays or changes in these times which are out of our control. Please do not make flight/travel arrangements on the same day as your tour.