Experience the majestic beauty of Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls, and the giant sequoias of Yosemite National Park on this awesome 15-hour adventure!
Multi-Day Tours – Yosemite Valley Lodge Stay
- Tour & Yosemite Valley Lodge Stay Starting Prices
- Person in Single Room 1 Person • 18+ Years
- People in Double Room 2 People • Price Per Person • Must Have at Least 1 Adult Aged 18+
- People in Triple Room 3 or Less People • Price Per Person • Must Have at Least 1 Adult Aged 18+
- People in Quadruple Room 4 People • Price Per Person • Must Have at Least 1 Adult Aged 18+
- Child Ages 11 & Under
Yosemite Lodge Getaway
Your free and unguided time begins after checking into the Yosemite Valley Lodge. The 250 room hotel, Yosemite Valley Lodge (previously Yosemite Park Lodge), is the closest Yosemite accommodation to your pickup and dropoff point. Yosemite Falls, North America’s tallest waterfall, is only minutes away, and the rest of the Valley’s sights are just a short shuttle ride away. Several restaurants, 2 gift shops, a bar, an outdoor pool, and bike rentals are right outside your room door.
Take one or more days to enjoy the park before your return day. In spring and summer choose from hiking, biking, rock climbing, rafting, fishing, or nighttime stargazing. In winter, choose from snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, tubing, ice skating, and more. (Please note: 3rd party activities depend on conditions and availability and are not included.)
Special requests? Help with photos? Just ask. Last year, Extranomical Tours earned more 5-star reviews at Yosemite National Park than anyone. Guests can enjoy our signature Yosemite One Day Tour 365 days a year.